Any experienced candidate interested in working in the legal community is encouraged to apply to join our team. We offer the opportunity of pursuing your career in an environment where respect and cooperation are of essence. You will benefit from ongoing training and tools that will enhance the value of your performance. Come and share our commitment to providing both internal and external clients with rapid, high-quality service by pursuing your career in a setting where you can experience the satisfaction of a job well done.
Applications will be kept on file for one year. As an employer, we believe in the principles of equality and non-discrimination.
Positions currently available
Our firm is seeking to fill a trilingual immigration paralegal position (French, English and Spanish), requiring a minimum of five (5) years of experience.
Reporting to the director of Immigration – Latin America, the paralegal will take on the following responsibilities:
- Preparing immigration documents
- Conducting research on and reviewing government records
- Following up on matters with government authorities
- Carefully monitoring deadlines
- Keeping up to date on changes in the law
- Preparing the documentation required for meetings with clients and immigration officials
- You hold a college diploma in paralegal studies
- You have a minimum of five (5) years of experience as an immigration paralegal
- Trilinguism is mandatory; your skills must include spoken and written French, English and Spanish
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint programs
- Team spirit
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
Founded in Montreal over 90 years ago, De Grandpré Chait is a nationally recognized firm of over 70 lawyers providing a full range of legal services.